Freelancers, you can login to you account and go to the Recommendations Area in your admin. In this area you can request that people recommend you via EMAIL.
Here are some Recommendation feature highlights:
- For email requests the person will receive an email from LocalSolo, saying that you have asked them to write you a personal recommendation on LocalSolo.
- All recommendations must be approved by you in your admin before they appear on your profile page.
- You will get email notifications that there is a new recommendation awaiting your review and approval. You can turn these email notifications on, or off, in your admin notification settings.
- You can reject and re-approve recommendations left for you at any time.
- You can also edit or remove any recommendations you've given to other Freelancers at any time.
- Any LocalSolo Freelancer or LocalSolo Employer can also SUBMIT A RECOMMENDATION for your review with a button on your profile.
- Employers and Freelancers are encouraged to connect their LINKEDIN profile to their accounts when leaving a recommendation. This verifies the recommendations they write for you as legitimate, and will carry more weight when viewed by your potential clients. For Employers, it will also pull in their photo from LinkedIn and display it beside their review with a small LinkedIn logo. This LinkedIn connection is optional for both Freelancers and Employers.
- As a side feature, if you connect your Linkedin Account to your LocalSolo account, you can login to LocalSolo with a single click "Log In with LinkedIn."